Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stuffing recipe for pork tenderloin?

I'm making stuffed pork tenderloin and I'm looking for a recipe for the filling. I'm hoping to incorporate chopped spinach and mushrooms. Help is appreciated.Stuffing recipe for pork tenderloin?
Frozen thawed spinach, sliced mushrooms that have been sauteed in butter with a squeeze of lemon, shredded swiss cheese and a dollop of mayo. Mix together and fill your tenderloin. I use this often with chicken and can't see why it wouldn't work with pork or even fish.Stuffing recipe for pork tenderloin?
I stuffed mushrooms and chicken with the following try it, i bet it would be awesome with pork.


I took a box of stove top stuffing mix and made it following the directions on the box. While it was making i sauteed onions, mushrooms, and minced garlic and a dash of red pepper flakes, if you do not mind spice.. I then added the cooked stove top and a package of cream cheese. stirred it and stuffed my chicken. then baked till chicken was done. It was to die for. I am sure you could put spinach in there as well. I bet it would be very good. I am going to try it with pork chops this week. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment