Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a Manicotti stuffing recipe?

I have a recipe for Manicotti, but I don't like the stuffing. Does anyone have a recipe for a good manicotti stuffing? Preferably spicy.I need a Manicotti stuffing recipe?
This is awesome Manicotti. I've made it on several occasions and my family loves it each time. I've made it with or without the garlic and it's still wonderful. Hope you enjoy it.





http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/鈥?/a>I need a Manicotti stuffing recipe?
This recipe is excellent but I substituted ';gran burger'; for the beef as an option for some relatives who don't eat beef but was still excellent give it a try(less cholesterol as well) Report Abuse

go to foodnetwork.com


great recipes
look on www.recipezaar.com





You could use spice italian sausage in your recipe to add a kick

No comments:

Post a Comment