Sunday, December 20, 2009

Anyone know of an absolutely fantastic stuffing recipe?

My bf loves stuffing %26amp; I want him to have the best dinner ever but I am stumped on the stuffing.Anyone know of an absolutely fantastic stuffing recipe?
I always just buy the off brand or store brand of stuffing mix %26amp; ad my own onion, celery, extra butter and use chicken or turkey broth instead of water. Great reviews!Anyone know of an absolutely fantastic stuffing recipe?
hey try one of these:


http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1639,137鈥?/a>





http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/00鈥?/a>
I left this last week,, I'll make it smaller thanI'd make it.! 1box jiffy corn bread (bake as directed) fry 1 tube jimmy dean sausage ( i use sage) 1 box any stuffing mix use your own flavor, (there are many, wild rice, turkey,chicken ect....) cut xtra celery, 1or 2 stalks, 1 nice onion, 1 tbls chopped garlic,2 sticks butter the grease from sausage too,, i ue it but if thats to much ,don't! according to package directions water or chicken broth,( stuffing directions) add more or less liquid depending how moist you like it,, season to your own taste i use cajun spice,,sage,the above mentioned garlic ..
I take a package of Jimmy Dean's sausage (sold by the log shaped roll). I cook it until it gets on the crispy side breaking it up into small crumbles. When the stuffing is done I add chopped apples, and the sausage crumble. Yum yum.
I really like the stove top stuffing's,... to me they are just as good less time to make and less money to prepare.
  • oil refinery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment